Monday 15 February 2010

Invitation for my readers to write about their commodes

An idea I'd like to test with this blog, is inviting you the loyal reader, to write about commodes you have, purchased, plan to purchase or commodes you have seen out and about that have got your attention. The stories you write can be based on modern commodes or the French meaning of commodes - i.e. chest with drawers. I'd like to engage my readers a bit more, and add some more interesting content to the blog as well. I'm going to keep this invitation open until the 30th March, and there will be an Amazon voucher prize for the best submission. Please send your submissions via email, and keep images under 50K - Thanks: Email me

6 comments:

dofollow backlinks free said...

very nice idea, it will be successful,

David said...

I always thought a bidet would be cool to have. Get really clean down there.

Jan said...

One only really thinks about commodes and other helpful devices when they think of 'old' people. But there are also many people who have knee and hip replacements and also need assistance.

I have recently just had a knee and a hip replacement in the one Op and I have found my disabled toilet device essential. Without it, I could well have added constipation into the pain mix and that would really have bunged up my recuperation progress ~

After all, one has to keep a sense of humour when all else is uncomfortable :-)

child discipline techniques said...

interesting concept

ShehzadOnline said...

Wow ,, Awesome idea , i love this . thanks dude for this Comodo Dragon idea .

Sports News said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing your idea. I have not tried it but sure gonna try it.

Comodo Dragon: Mad about Commodes and Commode Chairs Headline Animator

Contributors