Wednesday 17 June 2009

Moving up the rankings

Well, I never anticipated the popularity of this blog. But my Google Analytics and rankings are making for impressive reading. The only thing is people seem to be a bit shy on posting comments. So I'm writing this post to hopefully generate some response from the readers. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to write them at the end of this blog.

I started this blog, because of my grandads battle with parkinsons and old age. Sadly, we lost him last month at the age of 95. Despite all the assoicated problems old age bought with it, he never once complained. Or if he did it would be about minor things. I therefore, wanted to help people in combining the best resources on the net for this topic and helping people find the products they want. As there is limited information on commode chairs, just lots of ecommerce sites. So hopefully the featured ads on this site combined with the product reviews will match what you're looking for. If there's anything else you want to see in this blog, please don't hessitate to drop me a line.

Many thanks

Dom

No comments:

Comodo Dragon: Mad about Commodes and Commode Chairs Headline Animator

Contributors